Big Valley Jamboree Performance Areas
- Main Stage Concert Bowl
- Coors Banquet Saloon Stage
- Homegrown Talent Stage (SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO)
- Sunday Gospel Show Stage
- Production World Songwriters’ Workshop Stage
- Street Performers
- VIP Performance Stage
You may contact us directly at [email protected]
Homegrown Stage Submission Information
- The Homegrown Stage is certainly a stage on which to showcase your talent. The real magic of this showcase event is uncovering so many passionate artists who practice and perform for the love of music.
- In order to be eligible for the showcase, you should be at least 18 years of age or less.
- Vocalists/Singers – Solo, duets, trios and vocal groups accepted.
- Genres of music accepted are; country, rock, pop, and folk.
- No Bands
- Soloists with accompanists will be accepted.
- A panel at Big Valley Jamboree will review all submissions and select acts based upon quality of their voice, vocal ability and technique.
- A total of 6-10 Semi-Final acts will be invited to play on the Homegrown Stage at Big Valley Jamboree for a one (1) song performance in a one hour segment between August 1-4, 2019
- Two (2) acts will be selected from each Semi-Final and will be asked to return to Two Rounds of Finals on August 4th at 12:00 p.m & 3:00 p.m.
- One (1) Peoples Choice Award will be selected during each of the 6 Semi-Final hours.
- The Winner of the top position will be selected at the finals on August 4th between 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. and then will be whisked away to Main Stage to be featured in a one (1) song spot during Prime Time 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. August 4th, 2019.
- first fill out a “Homegrown Stage Application Form” below
- send application to [email protected]
- send link of your performance video via email to [email protected]
- once approved you will be contacted to Audition
- after your audition and if you’re approved you’ll be pre-qualifying at VENUE-TBA (YEG) and then performing at the semi-finals at the Homegrown Stage during BVJ August 1-4, 2019
Contact: Irma Macpherson [email protected]
Deadline for submissions is: March 15, 2019
Due to the large number of submissions priority will be given to earlier submissions.
Selections committee will notify Family Stage applicants in late March as to their status.