Bag Check Stations
Special Notice: Mandatory Bag Check Station
BVJ is dedicated to the protection and safety of its fans, artists and staff, and new security measures have been implemented. Please plan accordingly for possible additional wait times as we process people through the mandatory bag check stations. We would suggest adding an extra 30-45 minutes to your schedule as you make your way on-site to see the entertainment; or don’t bring a bag and make use of the ‘Express Lanes’. If you are bringing a bag, please pack along only what’s needed and ensure you have read through the prohibited items list in advance.
We appreciate your patience and understanding!
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE MAIN STAGE CONCERT BOWL AND THE COORS BANQUET SALOON
- Professional audio or video recording devices
- Pets (assistance dogs only)
- All knives, including folding jackknives
- Laser pointers
- Unknown liquids/powders
- Tools (screwdrivers, hammers, pliers, wire cutters, etc)
- Noise makers (bullhorns, sirens, air horns, etc) or confetti poppers
- Hard sided coolers
- Selfie sticks, monopods, tripods, etc
- Segways, scooters, skateboards, etc
- Frisbees, sports balls, beach balls, etc
- Glass bottles or unsealed outside beverages
- High back lawn chairs, large hats that obstruct views, or large umbrellas
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of insect repellant and sunscreen)
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, or banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Any objects deemed unacceptable by security or in their opinion may be used as a weapon of any kind
- Alcohol or drugs including medical marijuana
- Remote controlled vehicles or objects of any kind
** All patrons are subject to search by security **
Daily Round-trip Transportation
Big Valley Jamboree has once again partnered with Live It Up Lifestyle Adventures to provide daily bus transportation to Camrose from Edmonton, Calgary, and Red Deer. BVJ Luxury Shuttle Bus Passes can be purchased at Festival Ticketing.
Camrose Park & Ride
If you got the will, we’ll give you a way. The Camrose Park & Ride will pick you up from The Alice Hotel, Duggan Mall theatre entrance, Max McLean Arena, Ramada Hotel, and the public parking lot west of downtown Subway and take you to the heart of the BVJ festival site with return rides when it’s all said and done. Shuttle runs every half hour, $2.50/person.
Weather Permitting, day parking is located at the end of the processing lanes. Please remember this is day parking and your vehicle must be removed by 7:30am the following day. Failure to do so will result in the vehicle being towed at the owners expense. All vehicles parked at their own risk. $20+GST/day