Book your 2023 camping here!
20’ x 40’
30′ x 50′ (Oversize Camping)
20’ x 40’
30′ x 50′ (Oversize Camping)
20’ x 40’
30′ x 50′ (Oversize Camping)
20’ x 40’
Cadillac Ranch VIP Camping
20’ x 40’
20’ x 40’
- Should you require a second vehicle at your campsite, a Secondary Vehicle Pass must be purchased.
- Please keep the campground roads and driving lanes clear for emergency vehicle access at all times.
Generators will be allowed to operate between 8:00am and Midnight. If your generator makes excessive noise or creates fumes you will be asked not to use it. We understand some people have health related issues that require generators to run all night. In fairness to other campers, these generators must be of the “whisper quiet” make and not disturb other campers. Any non-compliance will result in eviction without refund.
BVJ is not an ideal weekend for your pets and they may be happier at home. If you do choose to bring your pet they must remain at your campsite, leashed and attended to at all times.
The campground gates will open for you to set up your site beginning Wednesday August 2, 2023. The gates will open at 9:00 am and close at 10:00 pm Wednesday – Saturday, and open from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm on Sunday; there will be no access any earlier. All vehicles not processed by 10:00 pm will be required to park in the processing lanes until the gates reopen in the morning.
- Campsites are sold and assigned on a first come, first served basis, and are based on double occupancy. Thus for every 2 valid weekend admissions purchased, you may purchase one campsite. Camping stickers must be placed on the vehicle pulling the camping unit.
- There are no serviced sites.
- BVJ takes pride in our image! Please keep your campsites clean and maintained, failure to do so will result in a $300 clean up fee charged to the campsite holders credit card and/or eviction from festival sites and venues.
- For your convenience showers, portable toilets, and non-potable water stations are available throughout the campground.
- The Big Valley Jamboree grounds (including campgrounds) is a “closed site”. Therefore, appropriate wristbands must be worn at all times beyond the checkpoint areas.
Arriving and Site Setup
- All vehicles will be subject to search upon arrival.
- Some campsites may be unlevel, please bring your own blocking for safe leveling and remember to take them home.
- Paid showers are provided for your convenience. Visit the showers for operating hours. Showers are $10, cash only.
Getting Around BVJ
- A shuttle service is available to get you around the campground area.
Call Xtreme for trailer septic services on site at BVJ. Call or text 780-781-6622. $60 per unit.
Trailer dumps and water fills dependent on weather
Vehicle Towing Dispatch: 780-673-0067
Life can’t always be a party 🙁
During your time at BVJ there are some rules and guidelines we all need to follow to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves!
Frequently Asked Camping Questions
No. Camping is not included and must be purchased additionally.
No. To purchase camping you are required to purchase two (2) valid weekend admissions at the same time.
A majority of the sites are 40 feet long, and 20 feet wide. However select sections within Country Nation, Heartland, and Legends Camping have Oversized Camping (30′ x 50′) availble at a higher price point.
Generators will be allowed to operate between 8am and Midnight. If your generator makes excessive noise or creates fumes you will be asked not to use it. We understand some people have health related issues that require generators to run all night. In fairness to other campers, these generators must be of the “whisper quiet” make and not disturb other campers. Any non-compliance will result in eviction without refund.
Yes, a trailer and a SMALL tent are acceptable as long as you do not go off your assigned site(s) and follow the 6 persons per site rule.
All camping is flagged and assigned; there are no first come first serve areas. Please note that tampering with flags is prohibited and can result in eviction. Anyone not adhering to BVJ policies or the Code of Conduct will be subject to eviction without refund and subject to fines according to provincial and local authorities.
No, in order to enter the camping areas you are required to be wearing a valid weekend admission wristband or equivalent.
If you are not all purchasing your tickets at the same time give our ticketing office a call at 888 404 1234 and we can help you with that!
We do not recommend bringing your pets, however they are allowed.
All pets are to remain on a leash and in your immediate campsite area only. Absolutely no pets are allowed on Main Street of the Big Valley Jamboree Site, or concert areas. Big Valley Jamboree will not be held responsible for any injuries or damages your pet may cause to others or their property.
Please remember to clean up after your pets.
The water in the large tanks around the campground is non-potable water. This means that it is not for drinking.
We have tried to replicate all the services on site that you would find in a small city. Thus all emergency services, ATM’s, showers, vendors, and concessions are all available for your convenience and safety.
There are dumpsters located throughout the campsite for garbage. Be sure to clean up your campsite before you leave the site after the event. A messy campsite during the event can lead to an eviction. When your garbage is full, place it by the roadway, a clean up crew will remove it.
The most important thing to bring with you is common sense. Don’t bring items that are going to cause problems, or that you plan to leave behind. For a more complete description, please check the campsite regulations. The must up to date information can be found in the Big Valley Jamboree Festival Guide.
We have limited space for camping and want to make sure its being used as efficiently as possible. This also allows you to purchase your exact campsite in advance so that it is waiting for you. Tampering of campground flags marking out assigned camping stalls will result in eviction.
Glass containers are not allowed in the campgrounds. Alcohol brought onto the site must be in cans or plastic.
No, not at this time. Although there is no running water, there are large tanks of non-potable water available throughout the campground (these are NOT for drinking). Contractors are also available during the event to provide water for your RV or whatever you may require. Generators are permitted as long as they run quietly and cleanly and do not disturb your neighbors. Generators should also not run after midnight.
Yes, Heartland, Legends, Legacy, and Cadillac Ranch VIP have a noise curfew of 12:00 Midnight, and Country Nation has a noise curfew of 2:00 a.m. These curfews are strictly enforced
Most definitely. Excess noise, inappropriate wristband, messy campsite, vandalism, and consuming alcohol where you are not suppose to (to mention a few) are all grounds for eviction. Make sure that you pay attention to the rules. Evictions will result in the removal of your wristband and a police escort off of the site. Camping areas must also be kept clean and maintained. Each camp site not cleaned up properly at the end of the event will result in a $300.00 clean up fee charged to the site holders credit card.
- There are a maximum of 6 people allowed per site, a camping unit, and a second vehicle (Secondary Vehicle Pass Must be Purchased).
- A camping unit will be defined as: 1) A Truck & Trailer, 2) A Motorhome, 3) a Car w/ a maximum of 3 tents. Campsites are based on double occupancy, thus for every two (2) 3-Day Passes purchased, you may purchase one campsite.
- The fee charged for camping is for the campsite for the entire weekend, and not per person staying in the site. Maximum of 6 persons allowed per site.
- Camping stalls are 20′ wide and 40′ long with select sections having oversize sites (30′ x 50′) available at a higher price point.
- Camping stickers must be placed on the motor vehicle belonging to the camping unit.
- Lost or stolen camping / vehicle stickers will not be replaced.
- All Vehicles will be subject to search upon entering the Grounds. All campground occupants must wear a 3-Day Wristband. Single day attendees will not be permitted in any camping areas, this includes Thursday Night Kick Off Tickets.
- Camping areas must be kept clean and maintained. Each camp site not cleaned up properly at the end of the event will be charged a $300 clean up fee to the site holders credit card. Big Valley Jamboree has the right to remove any persons not adhering to this.
- Only light-weight passenger vehicles and camping units will be allowed in the campgrounds.
- Any misuse or violation with a motor vehicle is prohibited.
- Non-approved vendors are prohibited on the grounds or in the campsite area.
- Pets are to remain on a leash and in your immediate campsite area. Absolutely no pets on Main Street of Big Valley, the Beer Gardens or the Main Stage Concert Bowl. Big Valley Jamboree Inc. will not be held responsible for any injuries or damages your pet may cause to others and their property. You must clean up after your pets.
- Camping units and vehicles must not park in fire lanes. Fire lanes must remain clear at all times. Camping units must not form circles or close in camping areas due to fire regulations. If fire lanes are found to be blocked, Big Valley Jamboree Inc. has the right to have the vehicle towed at the owners expense.
- BBQ’s and camp stoves are welcome but fires are NOT permitted.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to be consumed in own camping area only. Alcohol consumption is prohibited on any roadways.
- All-terrain vehicles, golf carts, horses, mopeds and dirt bikes are prohibited.
- Glass bottles are not allowed.
- Due to pedestrian traffic in the campground we ask that all vehicles in the campground be operated in an orderly manner and that vehicle traffic be kept to a minimum. After dark – traffic limited to emergency vehicles only.
- No structures of any kind.
- No household furniture.
- Intense loud stereo equipment is prohibited at all times. A reasonable noise level as to not disturb your neighbours is acceptable.
Big Valley Jamboree is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods. All articles are left at the risk of the owner. Please keep anything of value locked up at your Campsite during the event.
In the Heartland, Legends, and Legacy Campgrounds a curfew of 12:00 Midnight will be in effect. In the Country Nation Camping a 2:00 am curfew will be applied. Beyond these times we ask that you respect your neighbors by having a minimal noise level.